NEW VERSION OF REMOTE TICKET ENTRY
The latest version of JULIE's Remote Ticket Entry (RTE) contains several enhancements for existing RTE users. Several of these benefits are listed below:
- The new version is web-based developed in HTML5 instead of a Windows executable program.
- This edition is supported by all browsers (i.e., Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.).
- All information, including the map view, is included on a single view.
- Predictive entry of county, place and street fields.
- Single lookup tool finds address matches in Parcel, Address Point and Street GIS data layers.
- Auto-creation of work area polygon-based on address lookup results.
- The program recommends nearest intersecting cross-street.
- Recommends similarly spelled jobsite street names.
- Informs users of matching jobsite addresses in other cities and townships in the county.
- Provides users the ability to search for locate requests called in or entered by others from within the same company.
- Training is easy and convenient, click here to learn more.
Information for Current RTE Users
Current RTE users can begin to use the new program immediately. Contact JULIE's Remote Ticket Entry Support Group at 815-741-5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the web address to the new RTE, request transition support documents and learn about online webinar transition training sessions.